UNIVERSAL UAV “Jmil-90” with a take-off weight of 200 kg.
We have designed and are ready for production of a universal UAV with a take-off weight of 200 kg.
Equipped with a Rotax-582 engine. Engine power 48 kW (65 hp).
Fuel capacity up to 60 liters. With an engine consumption of 27 liters. fuel per hour, this volume allows for a flight duration of 2 hours.
When fully charged, the payload will be 50-60 kg.
If the fuel supply is reduced (if the maximum range is not required), the payload can be higher.
With a fuel supply for 1 hour of flight, the payload will be up to 75 kg.
Estimated flight speed is 90-100 km/h.
– along the body – 2600 mm.
– along the edges of the propellers – 3700 mm.
– along the body – 2000 mm.
– along the edges of the propellers – 3100 mm.
Height – 1300 mm.
Dry weight – 90 kg.
Maximum take-off weight – 200 kg.
The capacity of fuel tanks is 60 l.
POSSIBLE USE OPTIONS
The Armed Forces of Ukraine have a universal UAV with a take-off weight of 200 kg. can be used:
– as a transport, for the delivery of ammunition, food, spare parts for equipment, etc. (depending on the required transportation distance, the cargo weight can be up to 50-90 kg);
– it can be used as a weapon carrier if the appropriate weapons and control module are installed. A payload of 50-90 kg provides great opportunities in choosing weapons.
In the civilian version, the UAV can be used:
– also as a cargo deliverer;
– as an agricultural UAV for cultivating fields from the air;
– for air patrolling (considering that if the UAV only has a surveillance camera, the flight duration with additional fuel can reach 3.5-4 hours.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!!!
NOW WE NEED AN INVESTOR TO BUILD A FLYING SAMPLE OF THE APPARATUS FOR FLIGHT TESTS.
WE HAVE DEVELOPED THE DESIGN OF THE DEVICE WITH CONSIDERATION OF THE POSSIBILITY OF PUTTING INTO PRODUCTION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
THIS IS WHY WE AVOID USING EXOTIC HIGH-TECH MATERIALS.
SERIALLY PRODUCED PARTS, ASSEMBLY AND MECHANISMS ARE USED TO THE MAXIMUM. PRODUCTION OF UNITS AND PARTS OF THE DEVICE IS POSSIBLE ON UNIVERSAL EQUIPMENT. WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO QUICKLY START SERIAL PRODUCTION AND INCREASE THE PRODUCTION VOLUME OF THE DEVICE IN THE QUANTITIES REQUIRED BY THE ARMY.
WELL, THE NEED FOR SUCH DEVICES FOR THE ARMY IS, I’M SURE, OBVIOUS!
WHEN RECEIVING THE NECESSARY INVESTMENT, NO LATER THAN 6 MONTHS. WE’LL START FLIGHT TESTING!
TO PRODUCE THE DEVICE, THE AMOUNT OF ABOUT 150,000 US DOLLARS IS REQUIRED. THIS IS NOT SUCH A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT TO START PRODUCTION OF A DEVICE WHICH IS URGENTLY NEEDED BY THE DEFENDERS OF UKRAINE!
GLORY TO HEROES!!!